Apply to pitch
Firstly, we require you to submit your pitch deck. We will then assess your pitch for suitability. We endeavour to give feedback to all applications therefore, it may take several weeks to hear back.
If we believe you are suitable for the pitch event, we will arrange to meet with you in Central Milton Keynes. You will have the opportunity to present your pitch and answer any questions we have.
If successful you will be invited to pitch at the next MKIG event.
Criteria to apply
- Ideally have SEIS/EIS advance assurance.
- Have a 10-minute deck. A deck would usually include the following:
- The problem you are solving
- Your solution (described as simply as possible)
- Your target market and competitors
- Your customer acquisition strategy
- Revenue streams
- Investment required/projected runway/expenditure
- 3 year financial forecast
- Long term strategy/exit plan
Please make sure the deck is presentable, clear and concise, no jargon. If you have a promotional video or demo of your product please include links.
If you are selected to pitch at MKIG, all equipment will be provided, including screen, sound and laptop (we are happy for you to use your own laptop if it has an HDMI port/adapter).
Where possible, you will be provided with a demonstration space where you can show the attendees more about what you do and display any promotional material.
Free to pitch - £150 fully refundable deposit to secure your spot.
- If you cancel your pitch within 14 days of the event or fail to attend, we will donate your deposit to a charity of our choice.
2% success fee
- If you raise funds through the network there is a nominal success fee of 2% of monies raised. This money goes towards keeping the network running.